Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Uh-oh I'm in trouble!!



Given that FORGE central managed to OVERESTIMATE my fundraising amount by 20% for the past THREE MONTHS, my project has suddenly come under question. UNLESS I can raise $2,000 by June 1st, it is in jeopardy of not happening. As angry as I am at whomever FORGE calls their "finance person" I need to make this project happen.


Many of you have donated generously and I am SO THANKFUL for that (and if you haven't received a "thank you" card from me yet, then you will. It is likely due to the fact the FORGE has managed to lose donors here and there - no biggie, RIGHT?!?!? ggrr - sorry, internal monologue)


Regardless, if any of you are connected to people with money ooorrr churches ooorrr rotary clubs oooorrrr circuses (who doesn't love that big bear on a ball wearing a tutu? heh heh) please please please go out on the limb and see if they are willing to help. I have one page descriptions of the project, presentation books, 6 page descriptions. Anything they want, I will provide.


PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE

TO DONATE: Go to http://www.forgenow.org/
Click "Join our Cause - Donate" and proceed.
PLEASE NOTE "Kala - Rachelle" as the Project Facilitator

THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!! :)

5 Comments:

At Thursday, May 24, 2007, Blogger Benjamin said...

OH NO! Que terrible! I have a check for your monitor... does that count?

 
At Tuesday, May 29, 2007, Blogger La Voix Humaine said...

well, it doesn't count for the refugees, but it sure counts for me!!! I hear I should pack things that I don't currently own like, oh, I dunno, a sleeping bag, bug spray, a mosquito net, and lots of sun block....i got laughed at for thinking i could buy that in Zambia....stupid! Africans don't burn like an irishman! stupid! stupid! ....but ffffuunnnnyyyyy :)

 
At Tuesday, May 29, 2007, Blogger Benjamin said...

They don't have a special "Stuff For Whiteys Store"? Maybe you should open one!

 
At Tuesday, May 29, 2007, Blogger La Voix Humaine said...

I'd make MILLIONS!!!.....of ZMK....exchange rate is 4,000 ZMK to a dollar......but it sounds good, right?

 
At Wednesday, May 30, 2007, Blogger Benjamin said...

Hey, millions of anything is good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home